MAT LLOYD

Poet, Spoken Word Artist, Skateboarder...

The Smallest Gallery in Soho needs your support

My friend Philip Levine is raising money for the Smallest Gallery in Soho. He was a massive force in my development as a spoken word artist and included me in a number of Lazy Gramaphone books and many gigs over the years.

I'm happy to support this exciting new art installation in the heart of Soho, London, by Helen Pearce and Dan Sansome. Titled 'New Progress', the artwork highlights the environmental impacts of the products we consume every day. The artwork will be displayed in The Smallest Gallery in Soho at 62 Dean Street in February and March 2018.

They need £4000 to make this happen and have wonderful perks to offer you for your support. The material from the installation will be reused to create smaller artworks, which you can receive in return for a donation to this campaign.  I've backed the project selecting the 'Private View and Party' option so I'll see you at the launch!

All funds will go towards the production of the artwork and promotion of the gallery in the local community.  For more information and to back the project please visit their Indigogo page https://igg.me/at/cXK6dV1bMlg/x

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment