MAT LLOYD

Poet, Spoken Word Artist, Skateboarder...

Podcasting and a new beginning...

If you're a regular visitor you may have noticed the database error that popped up when you visited MatLloyd.com alas my website is/was/continuing to cause me problems. Unfortunately the current problem has seen years of updates disappear into the ether. So, I'm sucking it up and starting again! This time with more back ups and without word press. So welcome, and please bare with me as I get everything slowly updated and transferred.

If you've been living under a rock, or just ignoring my Facebook, Instagram and Twitter posts (yes I know, but I just like to have all bases covered), you may not have heard that I'm currently hosting a new podcast called 'Skateboarder And...' Each episode focuses on a skateboarder whose passion for skateboarding has influenced their other passion, whether it be photography, illustration, art, owning a skate company etc. etc. The aim is to show how skateboarding is a culture that has a positive influence on those involved!

In the latest episode I got to sit down with the very awesome skateboarder and illustrator Eloise Dorr. We talk about her obsession with the Girl skate team, 90's Mike Carroll, and UK ripper Casper Brooker. She gives us the lowdown on her collaborations including working with legend Lucas Beaufort and her work with 2New4StreetView thats currently donning the walls in Amsterdam.

You can currently listen via Sound Cloud and you can also subscribe via iTunes.  So please take a listen and feel free to send me some feedback!



Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment